At Eric Dodge Insurance Agency, we specialize in helping motorcycle riders get appropriate insurance coverage. Contact us today for a motorcycle insurance quote.
What Does a Standard Motorcycle Insurance Policy Cover?
A standard motorcycle insurance policy typically provides the following coverage:
- Liability coverage is mandatory in most states. It may help cover bodily injury and property damage to others if you’re at fault in an accident.
- Collision coverage may help pay for damage to your motorcycle if you’re in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage may help pay for damages from non-collision incidents, such as theft, vandalism or natural disasters.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage may help provide coverage if you’re in an accident with a motorist who doesn’t have sufficient insurance.
Your agent can help you customize your full coverage motorcycle insurance with various policies and endorsements.
What Factors Influence Motorcycle Insurance Costs?
Your motorcycle insurance premiums are influenced by a variety of factors, which may include the following:
- Your age and gender
- Your riding experience
- The make, model and age of your motorcycle
- Your geographical location
- Your driving record
- The coverages and limits you choose
What Is Full Coverage Motorcycle Insurance?
Full coverage motorcycle insurance typically includes liability insurance that meets the state’s minimum requirements and physical damage coverage to help cover your motorcycle after an accident.
If you lease or finance your motorcycle, your lienholder may require full coverage insurance.
Our team in Longview, Texas, is eager to help you get appropriate motorcycle insurance at the best possible price. Contact Eric Dodge Insurance for a personalized motorcycle insurance quote.